Teenage Bottlerocket Freak Out! LP...July 3 on Fat

The only thing I don't like about this album(and a lot of recent fat releases), are the printed inner sleeves. Every single record with them has tears along every seam by the time they make it to me. Surely it'd be cheaper to just use regular white inner sleeves and print a 10x10 insert?

^This!!

The only thing I don't like about this album(and a lot of recent fat releases), are the printed inner sleeves. Every single record with them has tears along every seam by the time they make it to me. Surely it'd be cheaper to just use regular white inner sleeves and print a 10x10 insert?

This. I change out all my innersleeves with poly lined ones so they're mainly just oversized inserts for me.

If anyone is looking for a color copy of this, I'm selling mine (only cause I need the money). Its still sealed, NEW, so I can't verify the color but its a color one because that's what I pre-ordered and I have the receipt. Anyway, PMe if interested. I'd like $35 ppd.

If you really need the money, you should just return it to Fat since it's still sealed. I'm sure they'll happily reimburse you your full purchase price, and then you also don't come off like a scumbag flipper. Win-win!