Teenage Bottlerocket Freak Out! LP...July 3 on Fat

Everyone is an expert when it comes to Fat pre-orders!

Pretty much. Will wait it out and grab some black vinyl cuz I don't care for t3h coloured vinyl$ nowadays.

The pre-order is also available for the black LP

Yeah but I ain't ballin' like most of you guys...I don't start working until next month, but when I do, all your vinyl are belong to us!

Ordered, thanks for posting this!

I also got Diesel Boy - Cock Rock. I used to love this band when I was in high school so I'm going to order one of their LP's the next few times I put in Fat Wreck orders.

I used to always order one LP from the back catalog, but now that they're repressing some of these older classics, I've stopped since I would rather own the purty vinyl vs ugly black vinyl, lol

rad, i've always been sad i don't have Shadows on green. this will help make up for it.

How much does that usually go for? I saw someone selling a copy here a few weeks ago. Seemed like a really decent price too. Would have got it if I had the spare cash.

I picked my copy up for 25 recently. Which is about what it usually goes for. Not too bad at all.

I think he's serious lol.

Had to buy the bundle to get a color copy (I know, I know). The shirt's not bad, it'll be a great gift for my sister though. Also, how stupid is it that the CD bundle has tshirts available in all sizes, but the vinyl bundle only has large???

^This

Only reason I didn't buy it. I wear extra medium shirts. Large is too big.

I need to save my money for beer and women anyways