Teenage Bottlerocket Freak Out! LP...July 3 on Fat

the download is available now if you ordered through FAT.

i wonder why they had colored on tour with them, normally FAT only does colored through mailorder, i wonder if there is a tour color and a standard color

I think a lot of the "newer" fat bands get some of the colored version to sell on tour. I know Cobra Skulls had a bunch of Bringing the War Home on pink with them.

the download is available now if you ordered through FAT.

i wonder why they had colored on tour with them, normally FAT only does colored through mailorder, i wonder if there is a tour color and a standard color

Cobra Skulls also had Blue Copies of Agitations on tour with them. I also bought Dead To Me African Elephants on Blue at Fest in 09

That said...downloading the album now. I like that Fat does their own digital now.

The only bonus is HWM playing. I'll skip HWM to see municipal waste, tbr and the descendents

this. i might be going to this... hopefully i can find a place to crash. i know people there. just not sure if i can find a place for 3 of us. and one of my friends is all about getting seperate rooms because he's not about sharing a bed or sleeping on a floor. he's too good for that. dude would never last a night at a fest

What's the amphitheater like in Corpus? Would it be a cool place to see a show?

i don't know. i've never been there. but i can't stand corpus and would never visit unless it was to see family or friends. fuck that place.. ok, if you go. you must eat boat n net.. please. just for the experience. it'll be the best $8 for two people to eat.. you ever spent.. just for the story. must go through the drive through at the staples location.