Baroness - Yellow & Green

Guest obzen

I think it's lame that the deluxe packages are not on 180g vinyl considering the price.

My sentiments precisely.

Torn between the standard Yellow AB / Green CD, and the deluxe split. I bet the hardcover packaging will be beautiful... but the price is a bit of a gamble, having no real idea of how this record will turn out. But being Baroness, it's probably a safe buy.

I think it's lame that the deluxe packages are not on 180g vinyl considering the price.

My sentiments precisely.

Torn between the standard Yellow AB / Green CD, and the deluxe split. I bet the hardcover packaging will be beautiful... but the price is a bit of a gamble, having no real idea of how this record will turn out. But being Baroness, it's probably a safe buy.

I think the hardbound book is going to house the discs in the openings like a standard gatefold. They were probably afraid that 180 gram discs would either not fit in them or they would just split the glued seems at the top or bottom when you take out and reinsert the discs.

Just a thought. I don't even know how the discs are going to be housed so I could be completely wrong.