Baroness - Yellow & Green

Guest obzen

^ I have no idea how that worked.

Just imagine a hardcover book. But on the back or "inside" of each cover's side, there's a paper sleeve / pocket that the LP slides in and out of. All of the pages would then be sandwiched in the middle. It worked really well. (Though to be fair, PTSBBAM was a single LP, and thus only had a single pocket at the very back.)

Just imagine a hardcover book. But on the back or "inside" of each cover's side, there's a paper sleeve / pocket that the LP slides in and out of. All of the pages would then be sandwiched in the middle. It worked really well. (Though to be fair, PTSBBAM was a single LP, and thus only had a single pocket at the very back.)

I'm guessing something like this, which worked pretty well for what it was

[image]

Item description:

"These are one time deluxe pressings of 2CD and 2LP sets with expanded artwork. The deluxe 2CD and 2LP sets will each be housed in a heavy duty 28+ page perfect-bound hard covered book set, of course featuring the art of frontman John Baizley."

I guess that means a book with more than 28 pages with awesome Bazley's artwork right?

Is it expensive then?

I also have to order from Germany... almost 70$....... wow.... will discuss it with the pillow..

That's basically exactly as I imagined it. Great minds...

I'm really on the fence about that deluxe...

For those of you in the US who bought the deluxe, how much was the shipping?

That's basically exactly as I imagined it. Great minds...

I'm really on the fence about that deluxe...

For those of you in the US who bought the deluxe, how much was the shipping?

I ordered one of the deluxe and one of the standard and my shipping was $5.57 for media mail.

var ads = new Array("300x250-1.png","300x250-2.png","300x250-3.png");

var num = Math.floor(Math.random()*ads.length);

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

{

if(Math.floor(Math.random()*2) == 0)

document.write('+':qkrqup4x]ProBoards Free Forums');

else

document.write('+':qkrqup4x]ProBoards Free Forums');

}

else

{

document.write('ProBoards Free Forums');

}

ProBoards Free Forums

Ordered this today. Got the split green and yellow deluxe. When I spoke to John earlier this year, he told me about this release and said the company that made the Touche Amore record is putting this one together. If you've seen the quality of that then you'll know how this one will look. I think he mentioned that the book is all different types of art relating to each song or something like that. Regardless, this is going to be a great piece of art all round. I got it sent to a friends house in the USA because the shipping is ridiculous to Australia. Figured if I buy a lot of different orders from different labels and got them all sent to a friends in the USA and then the whole lot sent here in one big lot, it would work out a lot cheaper overall. Yep. Good idea that.