Baroness - Yellow & Green

Guest obzen

Got mine this morning and it looks amazing. The deluxe was well worth the $45 to me.

It took me a couple listens, but this album has really grown on me. Like most people, I didn't really care for it that much the first listen because it didn't sound like anything I would expect from Baroness. I'm on my 4th or 5th listen now and I'm loving it outside of a couple parts that make me cringe ("You sneaky little thing", etc.)

My deluxe version was wrapped in three layers of bubble wrap and had four cardboard inserts. Relapse packed the fuck out this thing. The entire packaging for the record is great.

No DL code with it, or am I being dumb?

No DL code. Had to go on a blog search to get this in 320. So lame. Album is incredible, though.

a incredible

gran-torino-clint-eastwood.jpg

But in all seriousness; anyone who's spun this album once and written it off as trash or too far deviated from tried-and-true Baroness is missing out. It's still growing on me, but I find that I'm really enjoying a lot of the tracks that I was initially iffy about. Whether or not you agree with the band's progression (or regression), you've got to respect them for not hashing out Blue Record II.

Has anyone got a copy of the Deluxe Hardbound version to spare? Or probably anyone would be so kind to help? Relapse isn't shipping to Indonesia and it's terribly difficult to get this from any record store.

Don't hesitate to shoot me a pm.

Big thanks.

Isn't the yellow deluxe still available? PM me and maybe I can help?