Baroness - Yellow & Green

Guest obzen

Ordered Deluxe Dark Green to Europe. $66.73 + forthcoming taxes on arrival

I had enough missing the yellow/green split, I would jump through the window if I donẗ have this PIECE OF ART

If you write them, they will write the value lower on the mailer (or maybe you dont even have to write them). Ordered the new Mastodon Remission repress last week and they wrote the value as 3USD, they did write the shipping price though. That should raise some questions for this package if the shipping is ca 27 USD and the valuse is 3 USD... :)

Guest obzen

I decided to treat myself to the other 3 deluxe versions. I don't usually collect variants but I figured this release would be worth it.

Guest obzen

Did anybody who paid with a credit card have their order go from "pending" to "hold" on the Relapse site? Please advise. Thank you!

Guest obzen
Mine says it's on hold as well. Does Relapse charge your card when it ships?

Thank you much. Yeah, they must not. My card hasn't even been auth'd yet. Thanks again.

Ordered the deluxe yellow/green split on the 3rd then realized you can add a t-shirt for $11. Replied to my order confirmation email. Took four days for a reply, they said it was no problem to add a t-shirt once I confirmed which one I wanted to add and they would send an invoice. Still waiting for that invoice...

Oh, shipping was $14.40 to Canada for the deluxe version. Totally reasonable, if you ask me.

Did anybody who paid with a credit card have their order go from "pending" to "hold" on the Relapse site? Please advise. Thank you!

If it's your 1st time ordering directly from Relapse and you paid with a credit card and you're having it shipped to an address different from your billing address then they will put the order on hold. You either have to have it shipped to your card's billing address or use paypal.

Also, i don't think they bill the card until it ships.

Like some poster said earlier. They should keep red and blue in stock, missed the chance to buy those and i want to support the band, not some ebayer. Looking forward to this one tho, managed to get the split.

They will definitely be repressed at some point but the next batch of each album probably won't be for a while. Relapse is pretty good about that stuff. I'm amazed at the prices they're fetching considering there's 5519 of the Red album and 7151 of the Blue album (plus 1000 of the 3LP version). If the shop I'm helping out at gets anymore used copies, I'll offer them on here.