$10 Flat-rate Shipping in Canada - Chisel Records

Hey Everyone!

We have been testing this for the last little while and it seems like we can continue to offer $10 shipping for as many records as you want to order within Canada.

Unfortunately there's no (easy) way to have the site calculate shipping properly with this deal, so just email me what you would like and I'll send over the invoice via Paypal. I'll also pay the tax, so there's no other fees for you to deal with.

Also, please feel free to list alternate titles as orders will not be going through the site so the inventory levels may be inaccurate at times.

Thanks so much for your time!

Andrew

www.chiselrecords.com/in

Canada Post is very pricey for one record but the price doesn't go up a whole lot more for a big box of records. I also get a small business rate for expedited. So far things have been very close to balanced as far as what I charge and what I pay for shipping. It's always a better deal for me if you buy multiple records. When I sell an individual record I charge a bit less than what I pay. This is the only way to stay competitive in the online world of selling records. This is why I encourage large orders and sometimes I bundle records together at a discounted rate.

Also, expedited is 1-7 day shipping and it's usually the lower side, especially for Ontario.

Hi Carlos!