Workaholics: Season 3

i caught myself up on the new episode last night.

i noticed the coffee pot and toilet water thing too.

probably made me laugh harder than anything in the episode, except maybe blake waking up on the roof across the street.

but the problem was resolved, she got locked out of her voicemail for 24 hours, leaving them with a new problem the next day. kinda like the drug test episode.

Took me a few days to get around watching the new episode because of the Olympics. But I don't think I ever laughed harder than when Adam said "I used to cut myself to Dashboard Confessional, I LOVE love"

That part and the diving platform part both killed me. I haven't laughed that hard in a long time.

Yeah the first 2 seasons seemed to come pretty quickly, I'm sure the 4th is just around the corner.

Re-watched season 3 in its entirety with a buddy last night, overall pretty solid. Got the first 2 seasons on BluRay for $12 a few weeks ago too, so been a good few weeks for myself/Workaholics.

being a graduate of 04 myself, i was a softy for a lot of the references in that one. still need to watch it again, but it felt like they could have presented the birth of a few inside jokes.

catching the end of tosh when i tuned in, i heard him say "see you in the fall"... which hopefully means a brief hiatus for this as well.

i definitely need to get in on the other cubicle action.

The flash back episode was great. The diving platform part killed me. "This is my life, this is my life right now"

They posted this on tumblr http://workaholics.tumblr.com/post/28642417934/the-guys-run-lines-and-new-scene-ideas-on-the-last

It says Season 3-A Finale....hopefully Season 3-B will be on soon.