I got a new guitar!

How is the action on these? I considered buying one because of how small I've heard that the neck is. Also I didn't realize how small these were!

I had to custom order it because no one carried it and it took months. They only produce about 20 every time they make a batch and those go all over the country. When I finally played it I fell in love immediately. Omar has a similar body to me as he is tiny and so for this reason the guitar is perfect for me. The guy I bought it from even showed me that he plays a tiny guitar and the guy is huge. Some people like myself just prefer smaller guitars.

[image]

I'll probably post it in all 4 just to be safe, and PM it to a few members who seem to dislike me.

I don't even know who you are. That said, I could care less about your new guitar. Put the thread where it belongs.

::)

i'll be posting one of these threads in the next month, can't wait.

Could you please post it in the correct section of the board when you do?

T.I.A.

I'll probably post it in all 4 just to be safe, and PM it to a few members who seem to dislike me.

I don't even know who you are. That said, I could care less about your new guitar. Put the thread where it belongs.

Dont get your panties in a wad. It is the fucking internet not a fucking surgery room.