I got a new guitar!

Is that a vox ac30 cc(the cc stands for chinese crap)? if so I feel your pain.

That is a Vox AC30cc2 with Celestion Blues, a Mercury Magnetics Transformer, and old glass NOS tubes. So I assure you that it sounds better than pretty much any AC30 you have ever heard, because I wouldn't have bought the amp if it was crap.

I think he missed the part where I was trying to form a common bond over our sub-par chinese made amplifiers. It's just a matter of quality, some day when I have some spare cash I will upgrade to one that was made before they moved everything out of the UK, I have had this amp crap out on me in 3 different ways and while it has been good as of late I can hold a grudge.

Hey man while I don't share your strange fetish and I wasnt wearing skinny jeans I still want to say thanks! I wasnt even looking for compliments but that was several in one post so I really appreciate you making my day! Also if you need any help looking better all round or you need some general relief from your personal insecurities just private message me and I can point you in the right direction! +1

[image]

Hey man while I don't share your strange fetish and I wasnt wearing skinny jeans I still want to say thanks! I wasnt even looking for compliments but that was several in one post so I really appreciate you making my day! Also if you need any help looking better all round or you need some general relief from your personal insecurities just private message me and I can point you in the right direction! +1

[image]

Thanks for caring enough to even reply back! You are the best human being on earth!

[image]

Jetglos are pretty great. i prefer the 360's though. i think they feel a bit better personally.

Also check craiglist for music man amps. i see them on the east coast ALL THE TIME. they usually go for pretty cheap. i have one, that i don't like to much. it sound really cold. i think it needs some reverb to work a bit better.

Thanks to Craigslist I'm upgrading a ton of my gear. Some guy randomly emailed me asking if I'd trade my MIM Fender Standard Tele that I had listed for a Marshall 1936 2x12. So I'm gonna be able to turn:

B-52 AT-100 head+$400 and a Mexican Tele

Into:

Orange Rocker 30 head and a Marshall 1936 cab.

Now I just need to sell my 1960a cab and some records and I'll be able to pick up another decent guitar. I'm pretty stoked.

Damn, you are moving up cuz.

I'm having second thoughts though man.

Does anyone have any experience with the Orange Rocker 30 head or combo amp? The more I've checked it out and watched video reviews of them. I've loved all the Orange stuff I've played before but this head has a very strong "classic rock" vibe to it, way more than any of the other stuff from them I've heard. Any of the gain settings I've heard sound straight out of the 60's or 70's which doesn't appeal to me that much. Could I mess with the EQ and change that around some or is that how it's just built, it is called a "Rocker 30" for a reason I guess.

I sold my Mexican Tele for $350 yesterday and picked up this guitar from a friend of a friend for $900. Fender Jazzmaster (Japan)

[image]

I wasn't sold on it from the picture he sent me at first but once I checked it out and played it, it was beautiful. It sounds and feels amazing. I got it from a guy who used to play in Panthers with ex-members or Orchid and I was a huge Orchid fan so that was just cool. Now I've got to just upgrade my amp.

I am beyond stoked because today I got a new guitar. Fender Telecaster. Anyways any of you guys got any new musical gear lately?

She was telling me how she played Kris Roe for most all of his records and sometimes she let him play her.

[image]

I want you to know that I choked on my Triscuits when I saw this pic in the eBay thread. Brafuckingvo, too funny.