The Paramedic got signed to...

Is that shirt for real? Totally disgusting. I hope retailers take note - these dudes are total assholes.

Yeah, i hope the trend of t-shirts with offensive sayings for the sake of being offensive dies out real soon. Seems like a lot of bands in this "scene" do this.

Lol I missed all this but I did read through the hof threads a while back.

And yeah I too hope the whole offensive t-shirt fad dies out. Who over 18 actually wears that and/or what kind of parents allow their kids to wear that while still a minor? I would have been killed had anyone in my family ever saw that never mind pointless statement cause I would never in a million years have worn something like that, I mean are they not embarrassed? Can you imagine them wearing it around grandma at Christmas time?

Do people actually wear this around family or anyone they know or are they strictly pajamas?

My bad I actually am not that familiar with this, although I will spare myself. I thought this was the band bitching about the review they got in AP or something. They were bitching to Scott if I remember correctly.

That was Ice Nine Kills. So ashamed i know that.

My bad I actually am not that familiar with this, although I will spare myself. I thought this was the band bitching about the review they got in AP or something. They were bitching to Scott if I remember correctly.

That was Ice Nine Kills. So ashamed i know that.

anyone remember this? http://www.myspace.com/firetenlives666