Misfits-Walk Among Us LOST Plan 9 version?

well the first 7 have appeared on a CD bootleg (Vampira) apparently, but the 12 Hits songs are mixed w/ Bobby Steele on guitar and as if the band was a 5 piece.

those versions were also on the box set, but all over the place. i don't know if this recording session appears on the boxset tho.

it lists this session as unreleased on misfitscentral (aside from the Vampira boot 7 tracks)

obviously it's a bootleg. it appears they are only being sold by one guy from germany, tho, so i was wondering if it was a german/eu boot and if has appeared in US yet. they guy started at 40 and has upped each listing from there.

this version of walk among us was never released. only parts of it on the box set.

these have been up on ebay for years, but i just always assumed they were boots of the regular album (since it was before the rhino reissues). i'd be curious to hear it, but not for that much.

Yep, it has always just been too expensive with shipping to justify buying. I think the same guy did a boot of an extended Evilive. I've never seen any of the mysterious 138 version. When I wrote the guy a couple years back he said they were all gone.

I am prob just noticing now bc I found a 4th press of and scored the clear rsd version and was curious why they go for. Wouldn't sell those tho. I'm big on the misfits.

I stopped paying attn to boots a while ago cuz they all just seemed to be same stuff repackaged. I would pick this up if I ever saw it cheap enough. There is another boot out there that is similar that also has the spot sessions. That one looks a lot crappier than this one tho.

• 9 months later...

I bit the bullet and ordered one from Germany.

First off, it looks really sweet. It's black vinyl with green splatter and has Plan 9 replica labels.

The sound quality is significantly different than Walk Among Us. The instrumentation sounds muddled, allowing Danzig's voice to soar over the music, which is actually very cool. Nike-A-Go-Go (called Missile-A-Go-Go in the song, "Missile is her name, you remember it") and Devil's Whorehouse are different recordings than the album. I really like the Nike on here, there appears to be a keyboard in the background playing spooky sounds. The rest of the WAU songs are either a different recording, or the original significantly altered, I couldn't tell. I didn't notice any changes in the structure, though the songs on this record are definitely slower.

Horror Hotel and Ghouls Night Out are the same as on the Collections. American Nightmare was from Legacy.

If anyone wants my copy, I paid $35 for it plus shipping from Germany.