Do you ever dream of someone repeatedly?

I never dream about the current girl I'm dating. But I'm ALWAYS dreaming about girls I've dated in the past. It makes me feel very insincere, like my subconscious is telling me I shouldn't be with the girl I'm with, even though it's the best relationship I've been in...
yes, what the fuck is this shit, ugh

i thought about this last night, and realized that ive also had a lot of dreams about one of my previous jobs. it basically falls in the ex girlfriend territory i guess.

and golf lately. if only we could get passed all this bullshit weather, id be able to do something about it.

One very strange dream I remember was where I was at this old chapel... it was dark and just kinda dreary inside with only candles lit. Anyway, this young woman kept appearing as I was walking through and it's as if she was leading me somewhere as I would constantly try and catch up. She would peep behind curtains and doors and have this warm giggle, but I could never get close enough or seek out what she was trying to communicate with me. I never caught up with her but for days after that dream I felt lost and as if I had been missing a good friend or girlfriend. It might sound weird as hell but for days after I had felt this undeniable attraction to this mysterious lady in my dream. Maybe because it was so real and the fact that I just wanted to figure out who this person was and what they wanted.. I really don't know but it was a dream like I've never experienced.

I have this particular ex-girlfriend that seems to haunt me in my dreams roughly once a year. No other reoccurring people, just her. It's weird because she means absolutely nothing to me and our relationship wasn't one of my more significant ones to begin with. The only thing that makes her stand out from any other relationship is that she basically toyed with me, which caused more psychological damage than being heartbroken.

This was roughly 8 years ago and I've been with the love of my life for 5 years now, so I hate how this bitch seems to visit me every now and then.

Anyone experience this?

i would just repeat over and over again until you fall asleep " i enjoy the finer things in life & you're not one of them, bitch !"

say that to her inside of said dream and wallah ! problem solved tell her off

I never dream about the current girl I'm dating. But I'm ALWAYS dreaming about girls I've dated in the past. It makes me feel very insincere, like my subconscious is telling me I shouldn't be with the girl I'm with, even though it's the best relationship I've been in...
yes, what the fuck is this shit, ugh

Shit is the worst! Especially when you wake up from the dream and find your current S.O. laying next to you!

Fucked up, but I continue to have dreams with my ex-gf in them. High school and college sweethearts and she left me like 3 1/2 years ago. What is odd is because it has been so long since I have seen or talk to her she is often in my dreams, but I never see her face, it is like my mind no longer knows what to put there or something. She just always appears in them. Feel super shitty cause I have been dating someone for over a year and never have dreams about her...

Did not read the rest of the thread but guess I am not the only one.

We have surprisingly similar stories. Dated my ex for 5 years: throughout high school and the beginning of college. She went to school far away, started dressing slutty, hanging at frat parties, I got jealous, and ended the long distance relationship. Our Junior year, she decides to move back and go to school here. Now I have to deal with her being in the same time.

We never really "ended" our relationship. I told her I wasn't going to date her immediately when she came back. She unfriended me on FB, saying she needed to get over me. That was a year and a half ago. Been dating another girl since then, but I still have dreams about my ex at least once a week. So frustrating.

I never had a dream of an ex. But for some reason I always have dreams of me dying and more so my teeth rotting out from my jaw about twice a week.

I used to have those dreams so much that I ended up looking it up... apparently it means you're worried about your financial future/security.

EDIT: The dreams about your teeth falling out

Well I should be dead with all the contact/heavy drinking my body has experienced lol I also did lose about $480k in possible investments, I must have foresaw the housing market bust just like RON PAUL!!!!

I think it regards more to my addiction to chewing tabacco, but Ron Paul is way cooler!

Long live Austrian Economics! (sarcasm)