BoysNightOut-Trainwreck 2xLP HT excl. PREORDER UP

i've been waiting for this! i'm thrilled. i agree this was the best album. the self titled was terrible. i remember in HS when i was listening to this album nonstop i would get bored in class and draw the lines pictured in the album booklet around my wrists with sharpie. haha.

and the band wasn't even notified about it. 100% respect.

C. Charles Lovat-Fraser: Trainwreck is on vinyl?!

3 hours ago

Dave Costa: Apparently a Hot Topic release of it limited to 1000. So fucked, especially considering we probably wont get copies for ourselves.

3 hours ago via mobile

C. Charles Lovat-Fraser: Wow. I don't even know what to say.

3 hours ago

oh i mean Travis can do what he wants. and he will. it is totally shit that ferret records didn't even bother to consult with or notify the guys, but that's sort of par for the course.

very disappointing. Hopefully someone doest the right thing and sends a few copies to the band. they wrote the album everyone is drooling over after all........

with every hot topic thread comes complaining about international shipping prices or crying for Travis to fix it. has it accomplished anything thus far? Travis has said numerous times it's not on him and there is nothing he can do about it.

Well, if nobody says anything then how will it ever get fixed? It doesn't cost anywhere near $30 to ship a record to Canada, so why should we pay it? It's shitty when Hot Topic gets exclusive releases but it is way too expensive to have them shipped to Canada.

What do you mean "if no one says anything"? Everyone says everything about it. In every HT thread.

Right. And since we're being told not to say anything, I'm saying if we didn't complain about it then nothing would definitely happen. Where as if we do say something there is at least a chance of something happening. Such as how Americans complained about maple musics high shipping costs to the united states. Because of this, they switched to src, and now shipping is too high for me to pay where before I could have just picked it up in person with no shipping fees.

with every hot topic thread comes complaining about international shipping prices or crying for Travis to fix it. has it accomplished anything thus far? Travis has said numerous times it's not on him and there is nothing he can do about it.

Well, if nobody says anything then how will it ever get fixed? It doesn't cost anywhere near $30 to ship a record to Canada, so why should we pay it? It's shitty when Hot Topic gets exclusive releases but it is way too expensive to have them shipped to Canada.

has complaining done anything so far to make them lower shipping prices... no. don't like price don't buy. simple. take a serious approach towards them making realistic shipping charges and call their customer service line, don't bitch in every hot topic release thread.

and instead of bitching about it, if you actually live in Toronto there is a store in Toronto. there are actually 4 stores in Ontario including the Toronto one. you can walk in and have whatever you want shipped to that specific store for only $1 extra...