BoysNightOut-Trainwreck 2xLP HT excl. PREORDER UP

oh i mean Travis can do what he wants. and he will. it is totally shit that ferret records didn't even bother to consult with or notify the guys, but that's sort of par for the course.

very disappointing. Hopefully someone doest the right thing and sends a few copies to the band. they wrote the album everyone is drooling over after all........

This isn't different than any other Hot Topic exclusive release (not just color theres a difference.) Label has rights to music...label presses X amount for Hot Topic to sell exclusively. Theres no mystery or disappointment when the label has the rights to the music and uses the rights to their own benefit. Its not on Hot Topic to contact them for the OK either.

Well, if nobody says anything then how will it ever get fixed? It doesn't cost anywhere near $30 to ship a record to Canada, so why should we pay it? It's shitty when Hot Topic gets exclusive releases but it is way too expensive to have them shipped to Canada.

has complaining done anything so far to make them lower shipping prices... no. don't like price don't buy. simple. take a serious approach towards them making realistic shipping charges and call their customer service line, don't bitch in every hot topic release thread.

and instead of bitching about it, if you actually live in Toronto there is a store in Toronto. there are actually 4 stores in Ontario including the Toronto one. you can walk in and have whatever you want shipped to that specific store for only $1 extra...

Our stores don't carry music at all, just fashion shit. So yes, there is a problem with them charging us that much, aside from the fact that most of the HT vinyl exclusives are gone before morning even hits so we couldn't order them in in the first place.

You know what they say about assumptions.

That being said, bitching on a message board won't accomplish anything, Travis knows there's an issue and can't really do shit about it. Hopefully if the stores up here remain active we can make strides towards at least getting the option to ship to a store.

with every hot topic thread comes complaining about international shipping prices or crying for Travis to fix it. has it accomplished anything thus far? Travis has said numerous times it's not on him and there is nothing he can do about it.

Well, if nobody says anything then how will it ever get fixed? It doesn't cost anywhere near $30 to ship a record to Canada, so why should we pay it? It's shitty when Hot Topic gets exclusive releases but it is way too expensive to have them shipped to Canada.

Have you tried emailing Hot Topic's customer service? I did that complaining about fueled by ramen's shipping once and they added a media mail option in like an hour.

I brought up the shipping issues to the people in charge of HT.com multiple times, thats all I can really do for that. The shipping methods they use is not something I can change. I made them aware of the issue and its really up to them on what they want to do. Sorry guys, I know the International shipping is pretty crazy.

Im pretty much the only one here who reads this board so complaining about it on here wont do a whole lot. If you'd like to complain about it here, feel free to do so. Im just letting you guys know that the people who work on the site arent going to see it.

Trainwreck was the bands highest selling album to date and propelled them into minor success. The problem is Kara left to get married and so did Southball and their S/T was just alright. I was always thinking that their follow up to Trainwreck should have been a concept album about the therapist loosing his mind due to the failure of keeping his patient sane and alive. S/T was good but a total regression.

Can't fucking wait to buy this!

Trainwreck was the bands highest selling album to date and propelled them into minor success. The problem is Kara left to get married and so did Southball and their S/T was just alright. I was always thinking that their follow up to Trainwreck should have been a concept album about the therapist loosing his mind due to the failure of keeping his patient sane and alive. S/T was good but a total regression.

Can't fucking wait to buy this!

I was just thinking that last night.

i know a lot of their core fan base was pissed that they were going "soft" and not screaming as much but it never really affected me. i just saw it as a natural growth and the vocals just got better with each release. i listen to Trainwreck and S/T more than anything else. i really liked the reworked old stuff on that 50 Million EP as well

Yeah, more screaming isn't always better. And there's a reworked version of it? :o I need to find it. I don't think that's the version I I have. I wish they'd get back together and write more. Their label-mates LoveHateHero did the same thing, but never got as big. And then they lost their drummer to Falling in Reverse.

Yeah, more screaming isn't always better. And there's a reworked version of it? :o I need to find it. I don't think that's the version I I have. I wish they'd get back together and write more. Their label-mates LoveHateHero did the same thing, but never got as big. And then they lost their drummer to Falling in Reverse.

maybe reworked isn't the right word, but it felt like it was remastered for that EP?

• 3 weeks later...

Cool, I might actually order a record from Hot Topic for once. Haha.

Not surprised the band didn't know about it. They were totally down with me doing the record a few years ago and I passed along what contacts I had to other people looking to pursue it. Ferret/WEA/whoever wanted a lot of money. I said no, offered less, never heard back. Couldn't really get any response from the people at "Ferret" since the label doesn't really exist at this point.

Cool that Travis was able to get it done, I guess.

Buying one copy as opposed to 500 or so is going to save me a considerable amount of money in the long-run, so no complaints here:)