BoysNightOut-Trainwreck 2xLP HT excl. PREORDER UP

3 hours ago, redroom said:

Keep trying until it actually says sold out because I was still able to check out. (didn't do it but I passed the sold out thing...) 

damn, good for you for being persistent... clicked check out a few times plus some refreshing, removing and re-adding to the cart... no dice. now all options are grayed out so i think any opportunity for snagging some of those carted-not-bought copies has since passed

2 hours ago, Sjchecchia said:

It was 50 USD to ship two to Canada, but only 22 to ship 1. That seems off, right? It was 109usd for two.

I've found some places don't "combine" shipping and charge full shipping on each record. I think a while back I had a bunch of tragic hero stuff in a cart and shipping was like $90 for 3-4 records. Needless to say, I didn't get them. 

21 minutes ago, Tewreal said:

I've found some places don't "combine" shipping and charge full shipping on each record. I think a while back I had a bunch of tragic hero stuff in a cart and shipping was like $90 for 3-4 records. Needless to say, I didn't get them. 

Yeah I've seen that too. It's just more than double and would have been cheaper to get them separately 😂. I emailed to see, but I won't be super upset over a a few bucks

13 hours ago, Sjchecchia said:

It was 50 USD to ship two to Canada, but only 22 to ship 1. That seems off, right? It was 109usd for two.

I have the og press but love the shirt, but the 25 dollar price tag (same as an LP) scare dme off. I even e-mailed them that there is no way that it costs that much (and the same as an LP) to ship a shirt to Europe. They said fuck off nicely :)

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Got this in today. Everything looks great.

But just another testament to how bad and out of touch labels/fulfillment companies are with shipping procedures. Shipped in a whiplash mailer, but with nothing to secure it, so it’s just flopping around in there. What the fuck are these people thinking when doing this?? Who works for these labels/fulfillment companies?? The most frustrating part of “the hobby”.