BoysNightOut-Trainwreck 2xLP HT excl. PREORDER UP

12 hours ago, emokid9963 said:

Still waiting on my shipping... wonder if it’s because I got the vinyl plus hoodie and shirt? Not sure. Hopefully soon!

I only got a shirt as I already have the hot topic press and no shipping notification yet. The rare sighting when vinyl is done faster than the merch. 

On the side note, I don't want to sound ungrateful but after trainwreck selling out this fast really the logical next steps are releasing the old eps with different cover and now tapes?? I mean it's cool but there are mys and the Self-titled records which both scream for a vinyl pressing... 

Edited by xfactor675

5 minutes ago, xfactor675 said:

On the site note, I don't want to sound ungrateful but after trainwreck selling out this fast really the logical next steps are releasing the old eps with different cover and now tapes?? I mean it's cool but there are mys and the Self-titled records which both scream for a vinyl pressing... 

If I had to guess, the amount of money it costs to get the license for either requires heaps of funding. Maybe the tapes will help?

18 hours ago, tetsuodaironman said:

This will be avail tomorrow at 1PM CST:

https://hereisnowhererecords.limitedrun.com/products/699972-boys-night-out-nevermind-2

Thanks, guys! I am not ungrateful for anyone here!

This went up early, 3 color variants:

Metallic Silver With Red Ink /40
Light Grey With Steel Blue Ink /40

Translucent Blue With White Ink /90

Metallic Silver With Red Ink /40

Limit of 3 per order, per customer.

On 4/21/2021 at 6:55 PM, emokid9963 said:

Still waiting on my shipping... wonder if it’s because I got the vinyl plus hoodie and shirt? Not sure. Hopefully soon!

Wanted to update and say I’m still waiting on mine to ship.  Was told this week when I emailed them, but guess something is amiss?

On 4/17/2021 at 2:14 PM, MyEnemy said:

Got this in today. Everything looks great.

But just another testament to how bad and out of touch labels/fulfillment companies are with shipping procedures. Shipped in a whiplash mailer, but with nothing to secure it, so it’s just flopping around in there. What the fuck are these people thinking when doing this?? Who works for these labels/fulfillment companies?? The most frustrating part of “the hobby”.

Got my copy in the mail yesterday in a whiplash mailer (which I appreciate) but with nothing else in there. Needless to say the record was bouncing up and down so there are two huge seam splits on top of the sleeve. Doubt they have any replacement jackets but I’ll reach out. Still don’t understand how labels struggle to mail out records these days?

47 minutes ago, Kjm23 said:

Doubt they have any replacement jackets but I’ll reach out. Still don’t understand how labels struggle to mail out records these days?

Good luck, didn’t have any when I checked (also seam split). The whiplash mailers are far better than what PGR used for Rufio, but it does seem to be a learning curve.

• 2 weeks later...
On 4/24/2021 at 12:20 PM, iDealélan said:

Good luck, didn’t have any when I checked (also seam split). The whiplash mailers are far better than what PGR used for Rufio, but it does seem to be a learning curve.

You were right, no extra sleeves. If the seam split was tiny I would deal with it but these are on both sides and really long. Almost looks like it’s about to rip through. Really tired of receiving damaged records when it could be avoided. How do we get all the labels in a room together and show them how to mail a record? Would save them all a ton of money in the long run

16 minutes ago, Kjm23 said:

You were right, no extra sleeves. If the seam split was tiny I would deal with it but these are on both sides and really long. Almost looks like it’s about to rip through. Really tired of receiving damaged records when it could be avoided. How do we get all the labels in a room together and show them how to mail a record? Would save them all a ton of money in the long run

This is really beyond me how they still don't know how to do it. It's not like some secret invention... 

21 hours ago, bridley said:

Mine arrived today and based on how loosey goosey the LP was in the mailer, I predicted crushed corners and corner to corner seam splits. Alas, all is fine. Shocked.

I spoke too soon... once I opened it to frame the discs last night, I notice some slight splits on the inner sleeves. Oh dear, I am ever disappointed. From what I;ve learned from here over the past six years, I should request replacements, demand a refund, AND issue a chargeback through my amex, right?

On a less serious note; damn this album brings me right back to the summer of 2005 and the easy life I was cruising through. What a trip. But what's up with that spine? always a head shake when that shit is printed wrong.

So when is MYS being repressed?