BoysNightOut-Trainwreck 2xLP HT excl. PREORDER UP

Ordered this morning along with two other records and just got a shipping notification for the two other records. I figured they would hold them and ship together to save the money. Anyone else have this happen to them?

my guess, is like many companies, is ship when item is in stock and wait for others.

i had a basket ready today with two of these, bush, balance and composure, beatles, and something else. everything obviously ready to ship - but was wondering... is the shipping split, charged twice or neither? not that important I guess... unless you are price conscious, then of course!

curious to see the outcome....

i literally cannot believe i am paying more than twice the cost of this fucking record just in shipping alone. i know, i know - no use whinging. but holy fuck i will never ever purchase another product from this god awful mall goth "alternative" shop..... this better be packaged in diamonds.

• 3 weeks later...

I've lurked off and on here for a while but I've finally decided to make an account.

Just wanted to say thanks to whoever made this finally happen. I've been saying for years this album needs the vinyl treatment. The shipping to Canada is a little steep yes but I was able to find a friend who wants the record too and we ordered together to split the cost. So happy I'll have this in my collection soon.

• 2 weeks later...

I just called Hot Topic customer service to ask about shipping prices to Canada. They said that the price listed on the web site (I think it was $33) is the EXACT price that they get charged from USPS. They claim to be making no money at all on shipping. This must be false, because there are no other online distros charging this much. He said all that he could do is forward my complaint to the department. Maybe if enough people start calling in we can get this changed?

Those look awesome, thats the first time Ive seen what these look like.

I have a couple test presses at my desk right now that we'll be giving away thru a contest on Twitter or Facebook so if you want a chance to win one of them find Hot Topic on Facebook and Twitter. Im pretty sure this will be done thru Twitter though.