PO: Thrice - The Illusion of Safety

ordered because this is at least better than the prices on ebay. this was around in a store near me forever and i was always like "eh, i'll get it next time." of course missed it and now i pay the price, but such is life. pumped to finally have this, anyway.

This

Yeah the price is ridiculous but these probably going to move fast since they are colored represses. I'm a law of equilibrium guy so for every LP I overpay for I get a bargain bin/great seller/ebay fluke/Hot Topic order for cheap. If you buy records enough it equals out eventually.

I'm not one to usually complain about record prices coming from Australia I always pay huge postage costs. But I clearly remember years ago my friend buying the original press of this for $19 which was imported in by a record store you have to wonder if this is just a money grab because Thrice is so huge now. I remember this being available forever until they finally disappeared only a few years back.

Ordered all 3. $80 to Canada. Ah well, that's the life of a variant collector I guess.

Same here. $72 to US, though. Still, this band is going to make me go broke. I can't even

fathom how much I'm going to drop on merch at Friday's show haha.

I know what you mean. I'm going to go to the Seattle show in June. Want to give me a heads up on what they have there?

Same here. $72 to US, though. Still, this band is going to make me go broke. I can't even

fathom how much I'm going to drop on merch at Friday's show haha.

I know what you mean. I'm going to go to the Seattle show in June. Want to give me a heads up on what they have there?

Will do, man. We're actually road tripping to SD, Vegas, and Tempe all this weekend, and then all of the CA dates in June. It's going to be nuts.