PO: Thrice - The Illusion of Safety

Gave in and decided to buy the coke bottle clear. I ordered the red and white variants yesterday at 12:05 pm PDT so it's no biggie if this copy doesn't end up getting signed. And my co-worker was mad cause he thought all the preorders came with a free shirt and he misunderstood, so I ordered another t-shirt package. I'm gonna surprise him when he walks into work and finds the shirt on his desk. My gift to him in exchange for his awesome, early Thrice stories just around First Impressions.

What's all the hype about the coke bottle clear? I've never owned one that color before so maybe I'm unaware of its greatness.

I own a Cloudkicker album on the coke bottle color and think it's a really awesome color.

+1 for good tastes. I own plenty of coke bottle blue records... but aside from that 10", I can't think of too many (if any) coke bottle clear / greens in my library. Totally works with the IOS art. I'm pumped.

What's all the hype about the coke bottle clear? I've never owned one that color before so maybe I'm unaware of its greatness.

It's just a really nice looking color. Not quite as nice as coke-bottle blue, but still pretty nice.

Yeah, Coke bottle blue would have been nicer just because it went better with the album art, but I picked the clear cause it fits better with the artwork.

I got my original black copy from interpunk for 9 bucks. Also picked up a copy of Brand New's Daisy with it for 30 ppd

Zero vinyl for sale tonight, and no credit cards allowed. Walked away from my last thrice show ever with zero merch...

Damn. I was hoping for that thrice Manchester split vinyl. I have asked both Dustin and Manchester Orchestra about it and each time they were under the impression that it was already sold at some point.

Zero vinyl for sale tonight, and no credit cards allowed. Walked away from my last thrice show ever with zero merch...

Damn. I was hoping for that thrice Manchester split vinyl. I have asked both Dustin and Manchester Orchestra about it and each time they were under the impression that it was already sold at some point.

Yeahh, I really want to know what's going on with this release.

Man I really want that split.