PO: Hot Water Music - Drag My Body 7"

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Damn, you guys are gonna hate me, evidently the prices change at the completion part of checkout. The prices Raise to 7Euro and shipping ends up being 14.99 Euro. In other words it looks like it may raise a buck or so....let me finalize checkout and pay, then I'll let you know new price...l.sorry

No worries dude. I'm not worried about a few bucks! PM when you know a total!

Chucks were sold out. But order was placed. Total was $152.45 for 14 copies. Which comes out to $10.90.

I just checked my paypal details for the payment of $10.50.... fee amount ends up being .60 so it leaves $9.90....

Please remember...this total does not have shipping from me to you in it. I figured I'd deal with that when they arrive. Will only be $2.50 maybe 3

So anyhow, cost went up a bit. $15 might be more accurate price, that being total with the shipping cost from me to you included. Wasn't thinking about the additional fees added when a measly ship cost will be sent....sorry for all the confusion ya'll.

Sorry everyone, I just got a cancellation and told 3 only...I emailed back asking about making an exception, and told him it was a group buy with a link to this thread....guess I'lll give em a few days? If want refund now just let me know, or mONDAY evening if I had not got a response, will assume it's definite no and refund all Monday night...SUCKS