PO: Hot Water Music - Drag My Body 7"

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry guys....they never responded back. That's really fucked if you ask me. I mean they could have at least got back to me and say no can't do that....and now I'm fucked outa this release because its sold out....again sorry. I'm out and about right now, just checking some emails, but I'll be refunding tonight when I get home....

I thought Flight 13 didn't ship to the US.

write us an e-mail or call us.. we will probably ship it to the states.. but shipping will definitely be expensive!

Oh hey dude I had no idea you worked for/run(?) Flight 13. Will probably e-mail you for rates on something soon. Define expensive though are we talking Green Hell expensive?

write us an e-mail or call us.. we will probably ship it to the states.. but shipping will definitely be expensive!

Oh hey dude I had no idea you worked for/run(?) Flight 13. Will probably e-mail you for rates on something soon. Define expensive though are we talking Green Hell expensive?

I work for them! ;)

yeah do that! our folks are nice and will help you! well I am not sure, but I think it´s less expensive then Green Hell!