EBAY: Boys Night Out TEST PRESSING

forgeagain

Sorry to everyone who has asked about this in the past. I really need the money for upcoming releases. Also, there were too many inquiries about this to agree to sell it to one person outright. Like I said, money goes to other quality releases, so no collusion please.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=230216574479

I WILL win this!

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I wouldn't have posted this. I've heard stories of some very shady ebay sellers who make fake accounts to bid up their own auctions. It's risky because they can win their own auction and still have to pay fees, but can be done.

I didn't read enough. I didn't realize it was being sold by someone who is known and trusted around here.

I WILL win this!

Maybe I'm being paranoid, but I wouldn't have posted this. I've heard stories of some very shady ebay sellers who make fake accounts to bid up their own auctions. It's risky because they can win their own auction and still have to pay fees, but can be done.

Wait you mean the seller bids on their own stuff just to push up the price? That's lame but I don't think Justin would really do that.

Wait you mean the seller bids on their own stuff just to push up the price? That's lame but I don't think Justin would really do that.

I saw it on 20/20 or something like that when Ebay was big but still growing. Ebay is so huge it almost has to happen sometimes...

I saw it on 20/20 or something like that when Ebay was big but still growing. Ebay is so huge it almost has to happen sometimes...

I'm not suprised that some people do it. People suck.