Tom Gabel Sex Change...

it's really nice to see so much support from the music community. I have to wonder what the reaction would've been if this were a professional athlete or someone on a similar level.

I'm sure I don't have enough money to buy Tom Gabel's used penis. It would get bid up like crazy in the last few minutes and I would have gotten my hopes up for nothing.

perhaps you could find a way to make him trip and fall dick first into a guillotine.

then you could just grab it and run.

• 2 weeks later...

only one way to find out.

I know you guys are taking the joke and running with it, but that's not exactly what happens with the operation.

It reminded me of Frank and charlies whole take On asking macs old girlfriend advise On being gay and whos gonna have.to cut off their dick and sell it to china.

And agreed..not much left of the male anatomy after a m2f op. Quite the interesting surgery and its remarkable what modern science has done in the way to recreate a vagina latrly. Really couldnt tell the difference...well except for depth.

AM! are playing in Buffalo for free at the harbor in a couple weeks. Pretty excited about that, except free means large crowds and high school kids sneaking beer, so I'm bound to run into my students. I'll be pissed.

A friend of mine got free tickets to the Chicago show. I'm going to be going out of town that evening, so I can't make it. Sadface, right here.