Pelican - Australasia RSD

Hi guys,

As I know there are three variants: black, gold and yellow/orange/haze.

Please, anybody knows if gold is actually gold or clear orange? It happened to me several times that I ordered gold and got a clear orange, so I just wanted to know in this case.

Thanks!

P.D: Sorry, I was looking for a thread regarding this release but didn't find any so I just created a new one

Well worth 38 bucks. It is beautiful.

Yeah, looks fantastic, and fits perfectly with artwork. I dont know which one I prefer, this one or clear orange

HH just took the term "wallet rape" to new heights! Or lows depending on your point of view.

Yeah, I agree, the problem is they will still sold out all their stuff because we are their slaves :-[

I remember when I looked at my friend's copy, I thought it was gold and I didn't even know what the colors were supposed to be. When I got home I opened mine and it was black. I ended up ordering a haze.

Lots of money spent, but such a frickin' amazing record and the pressing sounds great.

Well worth 38 bucks. It is beautiful.

Yeah, looks fantastic, and fits perfectly with artwork. I dont know which one I prefer, this one or clear orange

HH just took the term "wallet rape" to new heights! Or lows depending on your point of view.

Yeah, I agree, the problem is they will still sold out all their stuff because we are their slaves :-[

Not me, I stopped buying their stuff awhile ago because it is just too damn expensive. They have great taste in bands but they priced me right out of being a fan.