Misfits

Guest soulcrusher

Guest soulcrusher

I'd like to see all the Misfits records out there. I know some of you have to have some rare ones. Let's see what you got!

i got the /500 clear walk among us RSD and a red static age...and one of the real 12 hits from hell promo cds as well as the first press of the boot vinyl...coud pull them out and take a pic tomorrow...

i got rid of a bunch of the various boot 7" and lps i had a while ago...and the new misfits crap i had...dig up her bones 7" and american psycho lp...

I got all the original LPs and a bunch of assorted bootleg 7"s. I don't bother with trying to mess around with the original 7"s, too rich for my blood. Never had any time for the nu-fits, don't care for that stuff at all.

I'm kind of amazed there hasn't been a 7" collection release, does Danzig not like money?

I've got Initium and November Coming Fire both in rough shape but playable. Had the maroon cover Unholy Passion for years but it was stolen.

I really want to get the 1st three Danzig albums at some point, though I hear they are getting pricey.

Did anybody ever end up pressing Black Aria I? I've got it on tape, but ya know it'd be nice to have it as a record.

I am a HUGE Misfits fan but I can't bring myself to buy these new pressings. With the amount of overdubbing that's occurred the songs have lost that raw sound/feel. I'd love to own all the 7"s at some point but I don't see that happening with how outrageous the prices have become. I did buy an original Halloween 7" last year, which is cool to own, but that was the most I had ever spent on a record.

[image]

Here's what I have.

I've also wondered why they don't come out with a singles boxset. Since they did Walk Among Us a couple times now, I think it could be possible!

Though, I've always imagined it like...

Cough/Cool

Bullet

Horror Business

Night of the Living Dead

Halloween

3 Hits From Hell

Evilive

and maybe Beware

but the truth might be some of those, plus like 7 terrible new Misfits ones if it ever comes true. It would still be totally worth it though.

I took this years ago. All of these are original pressings. The Bullet is on red. One of the 3 Hits is on white and one of the Who Killed Marilyn is purple. And yes that Cough/Cool is the real deal. I never bothered to shoot a photo of my LPs but I have a ton of original ones and most of the colored ones except I have no colored Earth ADs.

[image]

I really need a clear and a purple Walk Among Us RSD versions if someone wants to sell/trade.