Brand New - Milstone 7" in December

thomas

"Brand New's next single, "Millstone," has gone to radio in the United Kingdom. The song will be pressed on both CD and limited, seven-inch, picture disc vinyl this December. The track is taken from the quartet's latest, The Devil and God are Raging Inside Me, which is available now via Interscope Records."

absolutepunk.net

Too bad it will probably be UK only again. Oh well, I'll still pick it up.

I think loren can confirm or deny this...but I think it initially it sold for like $7-$8 as it was an import 7"....I have seen it on eBay for about double that now...There is a seller though that has BIN price of $45 which I think is asinine...I was able to get my copy of it about a month ago from a seller in Japan for about $12 ppd...it was a sweet find.

I think loren can confirm or deny this...but I think it initially it sold for like $7-$8 as it was an import 7"....I have seen it on eBay for about double that now...There is a seller though that has BIN price of $45 which I think is asinine...I was able to get my copy of it about a month ago from a seller in Japan for about $12 ppd...it was a sweet find.
they had it on hmv.co.uk and had it on interpunk for awhile they were both $7usd plus ship i believe. currently they go for anywhre between $15 and $40..40 is the most ive actually seen someone pay on ebay

• 4 years later...