The mostly 5ppd sale.

mrcapitillar

I'm waiting for a response as well, but in no hurry I'm pretty busy up until Fri/Sat of next week. Then go back to being swamped and out of town.

PS this thread has inspired me to de-clutter all my msgs as well. I want to apologize for several PMs that were sent to me that I never responded to or opened :(

Sorry guys, I'm not trying to ignore anyone. I just got so overwhelmed with messages and some people are still trying to haggle me on prices and wanting deals on a huge list they compiled together with records which is increasingly becoming annoying. Many records have been sold and I will update the list tonight after work and respond to the rest of the messages remaining. I'm doing the best I can.

Sorry guys, I'm not trying to ignore anyone. I just got so overwhelmed with messages and some people are still trying to haggle me on prices and wanting deals on a huge list they compiled together with records which is increasingly becoming annoying. Many records have been sold and I will update the list tonight after work and respond to the rest of the messages remaining. I'm doing the best I can.

i'm willing to pay full price if you can hold my record for 2 more days.

i hope i didn't lose it to someone else already.

i'm sure you're swamped with PMs.

Ok, the majority of PM's have been replied to. There are 21 left in my inbox. I had many people message twice, some even several times because they were just being too impatient. I'll get to the rest tonight and update the list like I said I would before the weekend. But as for now I have shit to do. Thanks to everyone who looked at the bold print carefully and chose not to haggle. No thanks to the people who didn't.

Nearly everything has been sold. There are a few records left but really no need to update the list. If I didn't respond back to a message I apologize but I am done with this sale, this was quite difficult to manage. Thanks everyone! You guys really helped me raise money for desperately needed drum equipment.