PO: Enabler - All Hail The Void!

Just saw this on the creator destructor facebook and figured I'd pass it along. They have the title track up for download on their site right now. Looks like it's being pressed on CD as well as HOF, not sure what pressing info will be for the HOF version, but the splatter on CD looks pretty fucking nice if you ask me. Cop that shit here: http://www.creatordestructor.bigcartel.com/

Milwaukee, WI's ENABLER have released a brand new track off of their upcoming Southern Lord/Creator-Destructor/Halo of Flies release, "All Hail the Void"! The track is entitled "Speechless" and can be streamed by clicking here.

As previously announced, Creator-Destructor will be handling the vinyl edition of "All Hail the Void" alongside Halo of Flies Records, while Southern Lord will release the CD/Digital formats. The new album marks the band's first release with their newest lineup featuring Andy Hurley (Fallout Boy) on drums and Amanda Daniels on Bass, and trust us when we say that this album fucking RIPS. In other ENABLER news, the band has been confirmed on the SOUTHERN LORD tour in June/July alongsisde Black Breath, Martyrdod, Noothgrush + More!

[image]