CRIME Hot Wire My Heart / Baby You're... tri color

Didn't see this posted anywhere. Figured a few might be interested. Not sure how "limited' it is, but hopefully they have some left next week.

Crime / Hot Wire My Heart / Baby You're So Repulsive - Tri-color Edition

LIMITED EDITION PRESSED ON TRI-COLOR VINYL, AVAILABLE TO MIDHEAVEN CUSTOMERS ONLY

Originally released in 1976, this debut single was the first punk rock single to emerge from the U.S. West Coast. As well as being wildly influential in America's hardcore movement, "Hot Wire My Heart" was made famous to a whole new generation by Sonic Youth's faithful cover on their classic Sister LP. The original 7" release is a highly sought-after collectors item, and the single has been bootlegged several times. Here, for the first time ever, is the original single, digitally remastered from the original session tapes! "Crime will always be relevant."—Thurston Moore, Sonic Youth.

http://www.midheaven.com/item/hot-wire-my-heart-baby-youre-so-repulsive-tricolor-edition-by-crime-7

Guest deathbydrums

This 7" was re-released for Record Store Day. The tri-colour is supposedly limited to 500 but I've seen it for sale somewhere other than midheaven.

Yeah, I ordered one from kittencharmer(?). It's been 3 weeks and still no record. It was cheaper, but I would have rather ordered it from midheaven.

I didn't post anything about this because I figured most of the kids on this board wouldn't care. Great record. I just wish I could magically find the original for cheap.

Yeah, I ordered one from kittencharmer(?). It's been 3 weeks and still no record. It was cheaper, but I would have rather ordered it from midheaven.

I didn't post anything about this because I figured most of the kids on this board wouldn't care. Great record. I just wish I could magically find the original for cheap.

I haven't received mine either.