Jobs ( What do you do?)

Fed ex & I absolutely hate it.

If i may ask a bit advice.

I'm going to try and make this is as concise as possible i've had this job for four years + and i've long transcended my breaking point. I live in a small town so there is little to no jobs i've literally been on the lookout every day for the past 3 months . Our center is one of the worst in the country and that it's a well known fact we're understaffed,we need a center of twice the size & it would eliminate %75 of our problems, lack of equipment,communication,WAY too much favoritism,and frankly two terrible bosses that my HR is also well aware of & the companies situation.

So like any small company with favoritism and all those other awesome qualities i've mentioned they treat their employees like shit. I feel i don't even really owe them a two week notice after all the bullshit i've been put through. i've thought about contacting the HR guy as i'm moving to columbus and would love to transfer but it doesn't seem possible.

I don't want to ruin a very good possible job reference but I guarantee they will want a month & 1/2 notice and they will be assholes regardless.

I make sandwiches (faster and better than almost every person in the country) at Jimmy John's during the day

At night I help out either running the door, working backstage security, running sound, or whatever else is needed at a local venue The Bottletree

I envy you!!

I do banking

do not envy me.....i am broke as shit....like 3 or 4 weeks ago i had $45 to make it two weeks on....the night-time gig is the only thing keeping me half-way sane....Jimmy John's is the mother-fucking devil

The Bottletree is fucking amazing, such a rad pedigree of people to work with and for, incredibly laid back, get to help out/work with bands/musicians/artists that I admire and respect....almost every band that rolls through seems to love it....we have much larger acts come through the venue than should, like bands demanding to play there as opposed to a venue that hold 3-4 times as many people

downside of working 2-jobs is scheduling time off.....supposed to be going to the beach with my girlfriends family....and b/c of Jimmy John's lack of giving a flying fuck about their employees I don't see that happening, I haven't seen my family since Christmas time (even though they live 1.5-2 hours away)....maybe it'll all pay off some day?

I envy you!!

I do banking

do not envy me.....i am broke as shit....like 3 or 4 weeks ago i had $45 to make it two weeks on....the night-time gig is the only thing keeping me half-way sane....Jimmy John's is the mother-fucking devil

The Bottletree is fucking amazing, such a rad pedigree of people to work with and for, incredibly laid back, get to help out/work with bands/musicians/artists that I admire and respect....almost every band that rolls through seems to love it....we have much larger acts come through the venue than should, like bands demanding to play there as opposed to a venue that hold 3-4 times as many people

downside of working 2-jobs is scheduling time off.....supposed to be going to the beach with my girlfriends family....and b/c of Jimmy John's lack of giving a flying fuck about their employees I don't see that happening, I haven't seen my family since Christmas time (even though they live 1.5-2 hours away)....maybe it'll all pay off some day?

If I worked there I would destroy all the Veggie sammies on wheat bread minus the mayo and add the dijon!!!

I am a graphic designer for a credit union advertising agency. sounds boring but is actually fun and pretty creative. I also bartend here and there when I get the chance.

Currently: Warehouse Manager for an AT&T retailer (we have 30 AT&T locations in southern california)

Working towards: Firefighter

During the day I work for Bank of America. I train systems and customer service for Small Business Customer Service call center associates.

At night I bartend at a little hole in the wall bar called The Copper Door.

I should check it out...

Now that I think about it, a bunch of my friends just went there and I remember their remarks being that it was a total hispter bar. Is this in Santa Ana? Is the place cool? I mean regardless of whether or not certain people think it's hipster.