Jobs ( What do you do?)

Since I live in such a small town in the Texas Panhandle the oil field is huge here. I work at a class 1 disposal well with an older fellow. It's just the two of us in this two room office and our job consists of unloading trucks from all over the country. Some days we unload 15 trucks and some days we don't unload any! Safe to say I have a bunch of downtime. I've only been here a few months but the pay is great and it is allowing my wife to stay home now and take care of our son :)

do not envy me.....i am broke as shit....like 3 or 4 weeks ago i had $45 to make it two weeks on....the night-time gig is the only thing keeping me half-way sane....Jimmy John's is the mother-fucking devil

The Bottletree is fucking amazing, such a rad pedigree of people to work with and for, incredibly laid back, get to help out/work with bands/musicians/artists that I admire and respect....almost every band that rolls through seems to love it....we have much larger acts come through the venue than should, like bands demanding to play there as opposed to a venue that hold 3-4 times as many people

downside of working 2-jobs is scheduling time off.....supposed to be going to the beach with my girlfriends family....and b/c of Jimmy John's lack of giving a flying fuck about their employees I don't see that happening, I haven't seen my family since Christmas time (even though they live 1.5-2 hours away)....maybe it'll all pay off some day?

Almost a year later i'll reply :P Yea, I feel ya I do banking and stuff when I'm home but when I'm away at school I go M-F and then work Fri-Sat nights as a front door bouncer.....so I don't go home other than breaks long enough for me to make a decent check, I have it made out here I work 10hrs a week (sometimes more if I do other events.) But my checks pay for everything I need in life and my bonuses for being such a badass at the door have got me 60% of my half sleeve paid for :P

I'm so tired of the place I work that if I type the name of it I become that much closer to putting a fork into my eye.

Seriously, if it was on fire and I had to piss, I would hold my pee just to not have to help them anymore than I already do.

I need a new job.

Funny, just three months later I started a new job. Apathy can be helpful!

I have a really long title that doesn't really accurately describe my job or the salary I make. My title is Program Coordinator of Supports and Services for Individual Options at the Arc of Greater New Orleans (www.arcgno.org).

That boils down to this: we're a non-profit and I manage our adult day program for people with intellectual and developmental distillates. I supervise 9 staff and nearly 60 participants in our program. Will be here 2 years in August and I hate supervising people!