Jobs ( What do you do?)

do not envy me.....i am broke as shit....like 3 or 4 weeks ago i had $45 to make it two weeks on....the night-time gig is the only thing keeping me half-way sane....Jimmy John's is the mother-fucking devil

The Bottletree is fucking amazing, such a rad pedigree of people to work with and for, incredibly laid back, get to help out/work with bands/musicians/artists that I admire and respect....almost every band that rolls through seems to love it....we have much larger acts come through the venue than should, like bands demanding to play there as opposed to a venue that hold 3-4 times as many people

downside of working 2-jobs is scheduling time off.....supposed to be going to the beach with my girlfriends family....and b/c of Jimmy John's lack of giving a flying fuck about their employees I don't see that happening, I haven't seen my family since Christmas time (even though they live 1.5-2 hours away)....maybe it'll all pay off some day?

If I worked there I would destroy all the Veggie sammies on wheat bread minus the mayo and add the dijon!!!

groooooosss, you can have that horse shit sandwich and support Jimmy's stupid big-game poaching ass

Oof...

Here's my list of things I get paid to do:

I'm a part-time high school social studies teacher.

I manage an ice rink.

I sometimes drive the picker at the driving range.

I run try-outs / assessments for youth hockey and baseball.

I am the assistant coach for the girls varsity ice hockey team.

I cook and serve beer for the golf course.

I supervise this sprinkler/spray park we have in the projects.

I coach the youth track program, even though I have no experience with track.

I get paid to keep the book for the varsity softball team.

I think that's everything.

Much like whoever above works at Jimmy John's, I have a hard time getting off because I have 8000 schedules. Add in a lacrosse team and another hockey team that I don't get paid for, and free time has quite a premium. I'm supposed to go to Maine for Memorial Day and I don't think I can swing it (financially, but even time-wise).

Oof...

Here's my list of things I get paid to do:

I'm a part-time high school social studies teacher.

I manage an ice rink.

I sometimes drive the picker at the driving range.

I run try-outs / assessments for youth hockey and baseball.

I am the assistant coach for the girls varsity ice hockey team.

I cook and serve beer for the golf course.

I supervise this sprinkler/spray park we have in the projects.

I coach the youth track program, even though I have no experience with track.

I get paid to keep the book for the varsity softball team.

I think that's everything.

Much like whoever above works at Jimmy John's, I have a hard time getting off because I have 8000 schedules. Add in a lacrosse team and another hockey team that I don't get paid for, and free time has quite a premium. I'm supposed to go to Maine for Memorial Day and I don't think I can swing it (financially, but even time-wise).

fucking hell dude, seriously, I can barely make 2 jobs work, I have no fucking clue how that's even possible man.....Geezuz Mayne.

It's tough, but google calendar saves my life.

It all kinda works itself out... Softball is probably over Tuesday, the ice rink is closing for the summer, and the baseball things are done with. Coaching is sporadic because it's the off-season for both sports now.

So I gotta finish out the school year with the golf-course as my weekend gig, then when school ends I switch to track 10-noon every weekday, then the spraypark from 2-8pm, then golf course on the weekend again. It's going to be tough toward the end, though, because I'm doing this summer-school leg-up program for incoming freshman and the travel hockey will pick back up right around then, too.

This is why I go MONTHS, literally, without seeing some friends. I have seasonal friends depending on how I know them - work people I see during that work schedule, and friends I know through hockey are winter-people while my normal friends are summer-people because I have more time. I've probably had 30 days off in the last calendar year. It's been about 6 weeks since my last day of nothing.

*edit, and so you can understand my bitching and meltdowns, this is all while living with my mom who falls every so often, goes the hospital 3-5x a week, and can't do stairs.

I'm a caption assistant at CapTel. Its a captioned telephone for the hard of hearing. I know everything your grandma does and frankly, it makes me sick.

Man it's too funny to see people who try soooooo hard...buncha chodes imho. FYI I am talking about people who choose to dress like those baristas.

I direct and edit videos. Mostly corporate and commercial to pay the billz but music videos and personal stuff as much as I can without losing all my clients.

Side note: the responses here are way more varied than I would've expected. Very interesting cross section we've got going here!

i peddle time shares, and i hate it. i hate it with every ounce of my being. but its impossible to find a job in western mass (especially when all you have is an art degree), and im fucking stuck. ive been miserable for a year now.

Oddly enough, I'm a barista too. At work right now. I love my job. I'm also a videographer for a summer camp. I also love that job.

I work as a chef for the most part and barista/bartend when needed. Its an awesome gig over all. But despite their wack appearance (plus those memes are old-ish now), those dudes are super nice. And fellow record collectors.

I handle all of the following roles for a nationally/internationally touring musician/band:

- Merch manager (online and tour)

- Marketing (tour promo and online)

- Content management (everything from updating websites and social networks to backing up media, artwork, and videos)

- photography