To those of you whom I've traded with recently...

ronniethebear

I sincerely apologize for the delay in getting your records out, but due to unforseen transportation problems/issues and a ridiculous amount of rain in the past couple days, I have not been able to make it to the post office. I should be able to go on Friday when I get off work, though. Again, I'm sorry for taking so long. Maybe I'll post some HOT AMATEUR N00DZ to make up for it. ;)

I was going to make a joke about how your girlfriend hasn't sent them to me yet, but then I realized that a.) she posts on here too, and b.) you're both very nice. So I thought better of it.

You should have made it a "your mom" joke.

Joke? I already saw hers, they weren't worth posting.

OH BURN/SNAP!!!1

Yeah I got them on Tuesday I think? This week has been pretty crazy for me. My girlfriend is moving into my place, so there are boxes everywhere. Plus I just got my new Emperor cab, so that + the huge amount of cardboard it came shipped in + all my other gear is in the living room, along with the previously mentioned boxes. Ugh, I hate messes. Oh, and did I mention I have a gigantic dresser from Ikea to assemble?

Yeah I got them on Tuesday I think? This week has been pretty crazy for me. My girlfriend is moving into my place, so there are boxes everywhere. Plus I just got my new Emperor cab, so that + the huge amount of cardboard it came shipped in + all my other gear is in the living room, along with the previously mentioned boxes. Ugh, I hate messes. Oh, and did I mention I have a gigantic dresser from Ikea to assemble?

IKEA may be the best thing ever.