Trades with Vinyl Collective?

Guest admin1338560633

I thought I would open up a thread to see if anyone has anything interesting they might want to trade for Vinyl Collective credit. I figured some of you might work at interesting places or have some rad extras worth trading.

In particular, I could greatly use a laptop, preferably a mac, and preferably something in good shape. I have a dell right now and it is kind of a piece of crap. I figured if someone had an extra laptop, we could figure out a sweet trade.

If anyone else has anything else of interest, PM me. And no Zach, I do not want a Kenny Loggins laser disc!

What will a lifetime subscription to AP get me? :)

scott, that is an incredible offer, but because I have advertised in the past, I think I am on the mailing list, maybe not for life, but hopefully for a while.

thanks for all the offers so far, I have a couple of external harddrives currently, but the thing I could use most is a decent laptop. Feel free to let me know what all you have and if there is something that I can use, I will PM you or feel free to PM me.

thanks everybody.

If anyone else has anything else of interest, PM me. And no Zach, I do not want a Kenny Loggins laser disc!

I now own this and you couldn't give me enough store credit to get it from me.

I bought a $250 frame for it last night and have left instructions with family that when I die it's to be cremated with me.