Anyone watch community?

I actually liked the way things wrapped up. They left enough open to take the story to plenty of different places but resolved enough that I didn't feel completely unsatisfied. I agree Change could have gone very wrong this season but they reeled it in to make one of the best story arcs of the season. The rave scene was awesome.

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ry,

It might have been because they crammed it all into one night that it felt so compressed storywise. This season was ambitious as hell and my understanding is that Harmon knew he was out from ep 1 of last season. the video game episode was very out of place for the momentum but I guarantee you the network had no idea what to do with 16-bit half hour of network television. if your on adult swim or something, shits par for the course but not on NBC or anywhere else.

The Changplosion did wrap up nicely and honestly if that last episode was the end of the series I am totally ok with it. Seeing winger give the exact opposite speech he gave in the first episode was fucking brilliant.

• 2 weeks later...

daybreak... holy shit.

ok, so ive been watching season 3 this week. and troy humming daybreak was stuck in my head. i literally had no idea this was a running joke. and i just came here to bring it up, not realizing you completely beat me to it.