Underworld w/ Henry Rollins

Apparently he was in their offices talking to a someone about a project and their boss heard it was Rollins and was like hey we got a show that needs a host and it's about snakes and reptiles and asked if he was interested and of course he jumped at the chance. There is nothing he will say no to when it comes to tv and movies.

[image]

I guess he has his own show on Nat Geo now!

Just showed my three year old daughter this picture and asked if she wanted to watch a show about snakes. She said yes, thus proving her awesomeness.

Edit: Looks like he's doing two shows. Snake Underworld, which is on now, and Animal Underworld, which is the three episodes Juan was talking about.

I watched parts of it during commercial breaks from America's Got Talent, American Ninja Warrior, and Hawaii Five-O...yes...I like stupid shows...deal with it.

Anyways...I caught the parts w/ Henry eating the still-beating snake heart and drinking the blood and bile. The Horse farm in Miami. And the snakes at worship service in that church.

It's awesome to finally see what he had been talking about during his last spoken tour when he brought up filiming the shows and some of the things he encountered and did.