Breaking Bad Season 5

I did think the crew would show up even after Walt called it off - man what a cliffhanger. Seeing as nobody knows Hank and Gomez are out there, I don't see how they'll get out alive, unless Hank's call to Marie gives their position and they somehow hold them off for a while.

What was it.....5 vs 2?

Once Walt gave himself up I knew the nazis were going to show up anyway. He was too valuable for them to just ignore the phone call. 

It was either that or Walt actually had to go to jail and then the nazis would break him out. But that would take way too long for 2 episodes. 

At least we got to see some bullets fly. I figured they would have cut the episode off before anything happened. 

I told my girlfriend, I'm surprised they didnt cut to black and have the sound of a gunshot immediately after the cut.

Also, next week is the Rian Johnson episode!

The white supremacists showing up, even after Walt called them off, wasn't too surprising.  I didn't expect Walt to end up in jail.  I have a feeling Hank and Jesse's life is going to hang in Walt's hands come the next episode.  Pretty sure Gomez is fucked.

Hank's dying would put the case against Walt to bed completely.  Marie would be the only one who knew what was going on.  Hanks' death could possibly put some heat on Walt, but it would still be Marie's word against his (and most likely not lead anywhere).  Of course, the Nazi's are sloppy, so who knows how they could possibly bungle this too.

No matter what happens, I wonder what kind of debt Walt will be in to the Nazi's after all this.

The whole episode was nerve racking.

Even if the nazis didn't show up, I don't think they could keep Walt arrested for a long time even if they booked him, especially with Saul on his side. Not one piece of evidence obtained was done so using a search warrant and would be thrown out in any court of law. Seems pretty basic.

Fuck, what a great episode though.

Even if the nazis didn't show up, I don't think they could keep Walt arrested for a long time even if they booked him, especially with Saul on his side. Not one piece of evidence obtained was done so using a search warrant and would be thrown out in any court of law. Seems pretty basic.

Fuck, what a great episode though.

This is what I was thinking the whole time. Unless they had him on tape confessing the crimes he said to Jesse. 

This is what I was thinking the whole time. Unless they had him on tape confessing the crimes he said to Jesse.

Even moreso, you can't legally record someone's phone call without giving them notice beforehand and having them consent to it (except in Nevada). So that evidence would have been obtained illegally, and once again would be thrown out in a court.