Brendan Rivera - No Ocean in Ireland (RIYL: AS TALL AS LIONS, BAYSIDE, GOOD OLD WAR)

I just ordered one after listening to it on bandcamp, can't believe I slept on this release.

About to head to the post office and ship it out.

I should also mention that if you order this you will either get a CD of the full album or a download card for the album. If you order the vinyl on bandcamp it comes with an immediate download as well.

I just wanted to give every one who's been following this thread, or is checking it out now a heads up - We're done to our last 10 copies of this record on colored vinyl. Once we sell all of those we'll have plenty of Black copies for sale still, but this is the last chance to get the limited to 100 Beer colored vinyl.

Thanks for all your support so far, it means a lot!

I just dove in lol. Though i had to use a forwarding service to get it to the land down under!!! Sounds really good on bandcamp. Can't wait to give it a spin!

Hey if you order through Bandcamp I'm pretty sure you can ship it right to Australia. Let me know if that's easier than the forwarding service and we can work something out..If not, I'll ship it out tomorrow, thanks!

That's ok I have some other records sitting at my US address so I'll send them together.

Cheers

Hey if you order through Bandcamp I'm pretty sure you can ship it right to Australia. Let me know if that's easier than the forwarding service and we can work something out..If not, I'll ship it out tomorrow, thanks!

• veggiecorecords changed the title to Brendan Rivera - No Ocean in Ireland (RIYL: AS TALL AS LIONS, BAYSIDE, GOOD OLD WAR)