PO: Verse - Bitter Clarity, Uncommon Grace

Thanks for the heads up, I've been waiting on this. Is anybody still having problems with the shipping changing from Media Mail to Priority once you hit continue? This always happens to me with their site, I have to email for the refund. Its annoying.

It works for me if you select media mail, but instead of hitting apply just click next or submit or whatever the button on the bottom to go to the next page is. for some reason if you click apply then go to the next page it defaults to usps priority.

It works for me if you select media mail, but instead of hitting apply just click next or submit or whatever the button on the bottom to go to the next page is. for some reason if you click apply then go to the next page it defaults to usps priority.

Ok, I'll do it that way next time, I've already placed the order and sent the email for the refund.

This happens to me everytime I order from Bridge 9. Thanks for the tip about not clicking apply.