PO: River City Extension - Don't Let the Sun Go Down on Your Anger

we should have them any day now

I'm really just curious why this was said and then 2 weeks later we learn that shipping confirmation from the plant has not even been received yet. That and the issue of why we can't have downloadable content right now. This album has been out just over a month now and I have not been able to listen to all of it yet. Sucks.

I'm really just curious why this was said and then 2 weeks later we learn that shipping confirmation from the plant has not even been received yet. That and the issue of why we can't have downloadable content right now. This album has been out just over a month now and I have not been able to listen to all of it yet. Sucks.

It was up online for streaming the day it came out you obviously didn't want to listen that badly

It was up online for streaming the day it came out you obviously didn't want to listen that badly

Streaming an album while sitting on my computer is all well and good, but I do most of my listening on my turntable or on my ipod in my car....therefore a stream of the album doesn't really do me good...

I'm sure the band would want the fans who "pre-ordered" this record to be able to listen to it...why don't you talk to them and find out if you can send us downloads? That's what I would do - to keep your customers happy, but hey - to each his own

Uhh actually I did want to listen that badly. I listened to about 3 or 4 songs of said stream and then decided that I wanted to wait for the vinyl to listen to it. Upon realizing that the vinyl was taking longer than expected I decided that I wanted to listen to it in the highest quality possible (Not the stream). So is it really that much for me to want a digital download 1 month after the albums release?? I think not. I will remain patient until the day comes.

theres gonna be a bunch of downloadable content with the record.. im waiting to see what it is from the band tho :)

Oh...sorry for making that silly assumption. My bad. And I get that plants get slowed down. Regardless, I don't see what that has to do with saying "any day now" when you didn't have shipping confirmation. I'm really not trying to be a dick. I'm just saying I expected one thing and the results are different than my expectations.

Yea true. Only thing is you said you should have them any day now. Not that they should ship any day now. Making me assume that you already had confirmation. It's really not a big deal. I'm not saying you intentionally mislead me or anyone. Just accidentally. And that made me confused since weeks passed since then with no update. Now that I know things are running slower I will reset my expectations. Sorry for getting on your case about it.

they "shipped" from the plant on last friday. they are being delivered to where i live on "this friday". I will go home from work, put on some bad movie from the Uverse on demand menu. Maybe i will have a snack and a beer. I will then put the records into the jacket. insert the poster into the jacket. Put the whole shebang into a plastic sleeve. Once i do say... 50 of these.. i will then package the preorders... and at some point i will let my dogs out, turn the tv off and go to sleep... saturday morning i will awaken with the dogs.. maybe take a piss, grab an iced coffee from dunkin donuts, and then go to the post office with the boxes. I'll say hi to Mike, the guy who run's the counter.. we'll chat about random things as he intakes the packages.. and then i'll go home... after that im hitting up a used book sale at a library and going to a cookout at my bff's house.

anything else you'd like clarified?