sales & trades galore! updated againz

nickheitman

i have alot of records i'm trying to sell in my list (in signature). they are all 12"s (7"s coming later). some of the stuff i want to keep, so post what you want in here, and if i'm willing to sell i'll pm you. if i'm not willing to sell, i'll post that it's not for sale. thanks! (also, if you REALLY want a record that isn't for sale, make an offer. for the right price, i'll sell it. this is unlikely, but if you are desperate it's worth a shot).

not for sale:

american nightmare

comeback kid

commander venus

cursive

fake problems

latterman

lifetime

moneen

movielife

NFG

sinking ships

set your goals (maybe, looking for a big offer)

straylight run

unicorns

sold/on hold:

dillinger escape plan (could still fall through)

yeah yeah yeahs picture disc

set your goals

bouncing souls - the good, the bad, the argyle

bright eyes - no beginning to the story

It might just be easier if you list what you're willing to trade instead of having all of us play a guessing game.

if you really want those 2 records, pm an offer. i'll consider it. don't get pissed that i didn't sell them to you, and if you don't wanna play a guessing game then don't ask if their for sale.

Guest abravemorning
It might just be easier if you list what you're willing to trade instead of having all of us play a guessing game.

if you really want those 2 records, pm an offer. i'll consider it. don't get pissed that i didn't sell them to you, and if you don't wanna play a guessing game then don't ask if their for sale.

You say you're trying to sell some records and to look at your list. Why not just list what you're willing to sell? So far, it seems like everything everyone has been interested in, you said you're not willing to sell. I'm not getting pissed, I just think the way you're playing this out is bullshit.

You say you're trying to sell some records and to look at your list. Why not just list what you're willing to sell? So far, it seems like everything everyone has been interested in, you said you're not willing to sell. I'm not getting pissed, I just think the way you're playing this out is bullshit.

i'm sorry. if my ways of selling do not meet up to your standards, than don't buy from me. i understand i could have done that, but i didn't. if you make an offer i'll consider it. everything is for sale for the right price.

Guest abravemorning
everything is for sale for the right price.
not for sale:

american nightmare

comeback kid

commander venus

cursive

fake problems

latterman

lifetime

moneen

sinking ships

unicorns

::)

everything is for sale for the right price.
not for sale:

american nightmare

comeback kid

commander venus

cursive

fake problems

latterman

lifetime

moneen

sinking ships

unicorns

::)

i'm done with this, man. it's cool if you don't like how i do things. it says in the original post that even though it's not for sale, you can make an offer, and i will consider it. you got your point across. but i'm done arguing with you. feel free to make an offer for those records if you really want them. if you don't want them, or any other record on this thread, than you can leave.