PO: Giants "Old Stories" repress (new artwork)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...

Nice bump – coincidentally, these guys literally just announced that they're heading back into the studio for album #3. Perfect timing for you to get into the band.

I've been listening to Old Stories for about half a year now but never thought of picking it up on vinyl! I ordered that 2nd press of They, the Undeserving when The Sheath put it up and I just ordered the yellow with splatter 1st press of Old Stories on Discogs for $24 shipped. Giants are the bomb and that's awesome that they announced some studio time!

• 3 weeks later...

Sorry to bump an old thread again but I ordered both copies of the 2nd press like mentioned earlier and it's been about 3 weeks. I emailed the dude twice and still haven't heard anything from him on when or if these are going to ship..Anyone know how to get a hold of him? His VC hasn't been used in a while it seems. I hope I didn't get screwed on these.

Sorry to bump an old thread again but I ordered both copies of the 2nd press like mentioned earlier and it's been about 3 weeks. I emailed the dude twice and still haven't heard anything from him on when or if these are going to ship..Anyone know how to get a hold of him? His VC hasn't been used in a while it seems. I hope I didn't get screwed on these.

Had a similar situation but he pulled through in the end and sent an extra LP as an apology. I think he said he was moving at that time or something though. Best of luck!

I've been waiting about 3 weeks for my Giants LP as well. I haven't emailed him yet though.