PO: The Gaslight Anthem - Handwritten

So my Flight 13 copy came today - as otherwise reported standard US-pressing of the LP with a blue bonus single. In my case tehy just laid teh single in the package and didnt even slit the shrinkwrap ;-).

If anyones interested the single is in a darker, less translucent wax than the LP, is labelled "for promotion only" and has a matrix "TU 207.363 A / B"

IMG_2524.jpg

So my Flight 13 copy came today - as otherwise reported standard US-pressing of the LP with a blue bonus single. In my case tehy just laid teh single in the package and didnt even slit the shrinkwrap ;-).

If anyones interested the single is in a darker, less translucent wax than the LP, is labelled "for promotion only" and has a matrix "TU 207.363 A / B"

IMG_2524.jpg

I am glad the record arrived safely!

EDIT: because I did send you the package ;)

Banquet twittered about the UK version:

twitterProfilePhoto_normal.jpgBanquet Records@banquetrecords

the UK versions of the @gaslightanthem LPs are in, and there's no difference at all. get in touch if you no longer want it.

I assume then that referring to the "UK version" is a misnomer. If there's no difference (including the matrix) doesn't that mean that these are just US copies sent to the UK?

EDIT: Banquet just confirmed as follows:

"our stock arrived today, they are the US LPs imported by the UK label, rather than a Euro pressing as we were told they would be."

The latest from Banquet:

the UK / Euro version of this LP is EXACTLY the same as the US one. It appears Universal in the UK have ordered 500 of the American LPs for Europe and then divided them up accordingly once landed in the UK. Any UK indie's saying this is a UK press are probably misguided. The Greenhell Euro press IS its own press tho.

I am confused about the part about Greenhell though since folks who've received it have said it's the same as the US press.