PO: The Gaslight Anthem - Handwritten

For those of you that did the group buy, the records are with me at my house. Sorry I've been MIA, I'm out of town until Wednesday and didn't know they arrived. I only have my phone here so I can't get into the group thread... If you haven't sent me shipping money yet, it's $3. I'll get as many packed up as I get the money for Wednesday night and they'll go out Thursday morning. Email me if you have any questions [email protected]

For those of you that did the group buy, the records are with me at my house. Sorry I've been MIA, I'm out of town until Wednesday and didn't know they arrived. I only have my phone here so I can't get into the group thread... If you haven't sent me shipping money yet, it's $3. I'll get as many packed up as I get the money for Wednesday night and they'll go out Thursday morning. Email me if you have any questions [email protected]

im glad they got there safely!

What am I missing on his lyrics?

Can someone post one of his lyrical gems here? What song should I look at? I have to be missing something, because my friends and everyone think he's a lyrical god and I think they're very amateur.

What people think is a good lyric is obviously going to be subjective. You may find TGA to be amateurish, while others may find you favorite lyrics bland. It doesn't mean that anybody is right or wrong, just different opinions. I personally think "We sing with our heroes 33 rounds per minute. And we're never going home till the sun says we're finished." is one of my favorite lyrics ever. And I also love "Did you hear your favorite song one last time?". To each their own.