PO: The Gaslight Anthem - Handwritten

I ordered the bundle option before I read that bullshit cannot guarantee vinyl color disclaimer. Then I emailed them asking for more info, so if I get anything back, I'll post it here.

It's $50, so I just want some sort of color. If this is the official preorder from the band, then I'm fine with it. I really wish the label would just be straightforward with the pressing information, it's so annoying.

If the band puts up a preorder for that blue vinyl (it looks amazing) then I'll buy that and cancel this bundle one. It can't hurt putting an order in, I guess. They should have no problem canceling your order over a month away from the street date, and if they do, I'll yell at someone till their ear falls off.

I ordered the bundle option before I read that bullshit cannot guarantee vinyl color disclaimer. Then I emailed them asking for more info, so if I get anything back, I'll post it here.

It's $50, so I just want some sort of color. If this is the official preorder from the band, then I'm fine with it. I really wish the label would just be straightforward with the pressing information, it's so annoying.

The infinite merch bundle is the band's official pre-order. By the way it looks like there's only about 15 of these left.

The way the site reads, it sounds like the first pressing is on blue vinyl.

Meaning blue vinyl might be all that any store will get.

Yeah it's all very cryptic. Another way to read the statement about this being /200 is it refers to the bundle and that more blue copies will be available for purchase separately. It's frustrating that the label hasn't made pressing information available before people have to choose whether or not to spend $50 on a t-shirt and poster they might not even want.

I couldn't see the infinite merch bundle being the band's official pre-order, just due to the fact that they give the whole

****WE ARE NOT GUARANTEEING A COLOR; HOWEVER WE ARE INFORMED THAT THE FIRST PRESSING WILL BE BLUE**** message.

That doesn't sound like something the official pre-order would have, you think they'd know for sure.

I also wonder whether the whole pressing would be blue, or whether this is a variant and whether there'll be more variants.

Update from Infinite Merch. That's the official preorder from the band.

The blue was put up because we were informed that the first pressing will be blue. That doesn't mean that our allotment in the second pressing won't be a color. This is an official pre-order. We are representing The Gaslight Anthem as their official store. The click through from the band's webpage and Facebook page hasn't changed yet, but Infinite Merch is absolutely official.

I hope they have a different tour press every night of the tour for the next two years.

Giving tickets out to every fifth person in line, you then pay $5 at the merch booth to put your ticket into the lottery.

Three hours after the end of the show, they will draw out thirty names. Those thirty people must name as many Gaslight Anthem songs they can in 30 seconds. Top 15 people get to purchase the record.

I hope they have a different tour press every night of the tour for the next two years.

Giving tickets out to every fifth person in line, you then pay $5 at the merch booth to put your ticket into the lottery.

Three hours after the end of the show, they will draw out thirty names. Those thirty people must name as many Gaslight Anthem songs they can in 30 seconds. Top 15 people get to purchase the record.

I WISH bands fucked with people like this.