Do any of you Suit Up?

You all look like the kind of hipsters that play hacky sack at the water front. Might as well roll your pants into cuffs, get an anchor tattoo and wear a retarded ironic sailor hat.

S7m48v0r5KDo_m.png

HAY GUYZ, IT'S ME RYAN AND I LOOK STUPID AS FUCK

The last time I wore a suit was a few months ago for the Rock & Roll Hall Of Fame induction ceremony:

96c1fd40867311e19dc71231380fe523_7.jpg

Normally, my job is ultra-casual, and I never really have any excuse to dress up. In college, though, I had to wear tuxedos all the time because I was in choir and that was our performing/touring outfit, and I LOVED it. No matter how scummy you may look day-to-day, you'll always look good in a tuxedo.

You all look like the kind of hipsters that play hacky sack at the water front. Might as well roll your pants into cuffs, get an anchor tattoo and wear a retarded ironic sailor hat.

S7m48v0r5KDo_m.png

HAY GUYZ, IT'S ME RYAN AND I LOOK STUPID AS FUCK

I already have an anchor tattoo. But I haven't played hacky sack in years.

I was talking to a girl I grew up with today about how we kinda wish there was more formality in life. A 97 year old dude came into her restaurant today talking about how men used to wear a three piece suit with a hat pretty much every time they left the house. I don't know if I know a single person who even owns a three piece suit.

sounds awesome in theory, but just impractical.

most of the country is in a heat wave right now, and i deserve to spend my day in a bathing suit tank top and flippy floppies.

• 3 years later...

Don't own a suit, nor a jacket.

My mother in law is getting married and i have been told i am an usher and need a suit or at least a jacket.

It's next moth so i should get on that.

My buddy recommend getting sized and then picking one up on eBay.

Sooner the better in case you have to do some alterations! :P

Same. Joseph A. Bank FTW.

How are the quality of these suits? My dad swears by them (they make pleats :P)

I wear a suit everyday for work but I've never shopped there before. I'm not going to lie, I've always been turned off by how cheap they are advertised so I have a preconceived notion that they fall apart with a year due to daily use.