this place seems dead since the change

i believe so. any other good forums out there other than VLV and DF?

There is something about the format now that makes my head hurt. Maybe it is all the bright blue. If you want a proboard site

http://terriblevacation.proboards.com/index.cgi?board=general

Any board is only as good as the members who actively contribute.

The concesus I've been getting is that most are not liking the new interface and setup of the boards. I can udnerstand...after 5+ years of using ProBoards, something new can be jarring. Sounds silly but it's what I've been hearing.

Really? This one, at least to me, is a functional improvement in almost every way. Except Karma. Clearly that system was perfect the way it was.

For haters of the blue: one of the mods posted a few days back that you can click on "change theme" at the bottom of the page and choose the color blind option and it turns it grey. Not that it changes the different formatting.

And yes, it does seem much slower since the switch.

ive just found a lack of interesting topics... coincidence maybe? but it doesnt seem like there have been any interesting vinyl-related stories/releases

ive just found a lack of interesting topics... coincidence maybe? but it doesnt seem like there have been any interesting vinyl-related stories/releases

Agreed. But that could be because we just had a few months in a row of solid release after solid release. Not saying that there isn't anything exciting happening right now (I can't wait to get the RAGC! trilogy), but I feel like the boards are just reflecting the market right now. When Dustin Kensrue was finally getting pressed and everyone was still waiting to see what was going to happen with the Blink album and RSD and all that jazz was going down, things were busy around here.

I'm hoping this place doesn't just fall apart though. I like the new boards, even though they've taken some getting used to.