records on walls.

Anybody have any extra of these specific wall frames. i want one to hang the sleeve of the current record i'm playing on the wall above the table. i would just buy from them... but there way to much. 9 a piece.. you have to buy at least 2. (i only need one) and its 15 for shipping. thats 33 for 2 frames. kinna too much.

so anyone have just one extra they could spare? i'd really appreciate it.

First off, they're plastic, just so ya know...

Secondly, get in touch with your local record store to see if they would be willing to start carrying them. I did and bought the first couple that came in to the store.

ohh sorry. they looked metal.

okay i'll do that. in the mean time... got one you could spare? haha

I think he is talking specifically about these.

http://recordsonwalls.com/

These are the only ones I'm not completely opposed to because they are pretty accessible. I'd like to have one for whatever I'm currently playing.

yea i am. i dont frame records. but i want one so that i can have the sleeve of the current playing record on the wall above the turntable.

Guest deathbydrums

Wait, wait, wait...you mean to tell me that I have been playing and listening to my records all this time when I should have been hanging them on my walls?!?!

I so have failed.

:P

You got skooled homie. :D

i want one to hang the sleeve of the current record i'm playing on the wall above the table.

I think framing records is ridiculous. But hanging the sleeve of whatever you are listening to sounds even more ridiculous to me. I've never looked at these frames, but I can imagine switching out the sleeve all the time would be a major pain in the ass.

im going right ahead and saying this: all the hate for framing records needs to die.

if you have 300 records, and you put two or three of them on your wall to show off some badass art work, WHAT IS THE ISSUE??

the only only only thing "wrong" with framing is when an album is purchased for the sole sake of living on your wall. and unless its a rare piece, its still causing no harm. to anyone.

I think framing records is ridiculous. But hanging the sleeve of whatever you are listening to sounds even more ridiculous to me. I've never looked at these frames, but I can imagine switching out the sleeve all the time would be a major pain in the ass.

its not... it just two pieces of plastic. and the sleeve just pops right in. theres a video on the sight. i just thought it would look nice to have whatever is playing up on the wall. especially since i tend to leave an album on the table for a day or two. better then having it sit there flat.

just don't wanna pay $33.

its not... it just two pieces of plastic. and the sleeve just pops right in. theres a video on the sight. i just thought it would look nice to have whatever is playing up on the wall. especially since i tend to leave an album on the table for a day or two. better then having it sit there flat.

makes perfect sense to me.

Anybody have any extra of these specific wall frames. i want one to hang the sleeve of the current record i'm playing on the wall above the table. i would just buy from them... but there way to much. 9 a piece.. you have to buy at least 2. (i only need one) and its 15 for shipping. thats 33 for 2 frames. kinna too much.

so anyone have just one extra they could spare? i'd really appreciate it.

Pm me! I have 6 new for cheaper than 9 each

Guest deathbydrums

crazy mark-up on these mofos.

edit: also a trip to the lumber store for some notched chair rail or doorstop would likely be cheaper and just as easy.